• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Nah. I've never been a fan of the cougar. Was that the one designed by a woman, or am I making that up?
    Nobody has ever seemed to know for sure, even in Cougar fanatic circles. It was a superb car though and it's "New Edge" design has echoed through the Ford line-up ever since.
    It was slated as being a sporty Mondeo which was never really fair as it was totally different but hey ho. Getting rare now, but my wife still drives a later one.
    I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      3 whole fecking pages and no ones asked santa for some stranglers gloves.

Standards are really slipping here.
      We all have them already.
      I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
        We all have them already.
        You beat me to it.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

You beat me to it.
          I don't know what the hell I'm going to do with 2 gross of stranglers gloves, then
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I don't know what the hell I'm going to do with 2 gross of stranglers gloves, then
            Reduce your consumption a little and I'm sure you can make them stretch.
            I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

I genuinely don't understand the point of private plates. Is it about more than wanting people to know that you're called 'Daz'?
              I have a private plate just to hide the year of the car, it doesn't mean anything, its just a dateless NI plate
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I have a private plate just to hide the year of the car
                AYCOTBAC
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
                  I'd be happy for a crate of mead to mysteriously arrive at home, guess I'll have to buy it myself at this rate
                  I'm making my own. 15L of the stuff.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

AYCOTBAC
                    As a proper contractor I have a banger to do the 30k a year commute and a weekend car for fun!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      I have a private plate just to hide the year of the car, it doesn't mean anything, its just a dateless NI plate
                      I like spending money on pointless things now and again, but that just seems bonkers to me.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X