• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloomin' Weather

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloomin' Weather

Anyone know where I can hire a portable air conditioning unit so I can reduce the temperature of my living room enou8gh to justify having a log fire this Christmas?

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
    Anyone know where I can hire a portable air conditioning unit so I can reduce the temperature of my living room enou8gh to justify having a log fire this Christmas?

NCOTBAC
    I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
      Go naked for Christmas, still have the fire, sorted.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You could just get a CO2 scrubber. That will cool things down nicely.
        I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
          You could just get a scrubber in, the residual heat, generated, would mean you wouldn't need the fire.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Go naked for Christmas, still have the fire, sorted.
            No need. Evreything's always icey cool round an old rocker like me

Comment

Working...
            X