• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend you will mostly be.....

What are the general populous up to?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Seeing Star Wars tonight (assuming MrsMac gets over food poisoning, she didn't seem to enthusiastic when I said I could still go by myself)

Tomorrow, picking up MasterMac, MissMac and MiniMac from ExMrsMac for the last weekend together before the new year

Sunday MotherMac is coming up to collect said JuniorMac's (and ExMrsMac) to take them down to my brothers for Christmas
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

TFA.

Quiet one tonight but need to make a bucket load of empanadas for Mrs P's running club do tomorrow.
      Sat: Christmas booze shopping, pre christmas shopping and general headless chickenry
      Sun: pottering, bimbling, shuffling Out for lunch with old Uni friends and dipping into the Christmas booze collection.

You?
      Last edited by Pondlife; 18 December 2015, 16:01. Reason: forgot I have a lunch thingy on Sun

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        TFA.

Quiet one tonight but need to make a bucket load of empanadas for Mrs P's running club do tomorrow.
        Sat: Christmas booze shopping, pre christmas shopping and general headless chickenry
        Sun: pottering, bimbling, shuffling and dipping into the Christmas booze collection.

You?
        TFA

Tonight: check out local christmas market on the canals, drinks, catch up with some mates
        Tomorrow: general b'day nonsense, cocktails, dinner at a 2* restaurant
        Sunday: recovering from said nonsense and some blog nonsense too, if the weather stays nice, might BBQ
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Drinks tonight

Star wars tomorrow (some tulips on the internet have already spoiled it for me though)

Pizza + movie tomorrow night

Date on Sunday

Bit of Christmas shopping
          Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Mrs is out on her works do tonight so I'll be sober and on call for when she wants a lift home.

Tomorrow depends on what state she is in, but I will aim to get out on the bike. To be honest it's so warm I am wondering about getting the surfboard out.

Comment

Setting fire to random stuff to get the CO2 levels up to protect us from the overdue ice-age.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                Setting fire to random stuff to get the CO2 levels up to protect us from the overdue ice-age.
                Good lad. I had a nice little cardboard and plywood session this morning myself. Thinking of going for some tyres a bit later if I'm feeling extra helpful.
                I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

I'll be mostly:

Going to see Star Wars in an hour. (I did get spoiled by some little twunt on FacePlant, but I caught myself and didn't read much of it)
                  Hanging some new curtains, w00t
                  Running around like a retard on Saturday doing Christmas shiz

Then relaxing in the knowledge that for the first time in my life I'm ready for Christmas with days to spare.

Boinking the wife too obv
                  I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Sleeping.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X