• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Non news of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I thought the men were Muslims so had nothing to fear from divorce?
    Right because all Muslims are the same like all Christians are the same

Don't cross my Muslim neighbour's wife who has 3 young kids.......
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I can’t blame USA for not letting Muslim family travel to Disney, KATIE HOPKINS says | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Non news may be an appropriate title as it could be one of those things blown out of proportion.

Seen reference to 20 similar cases, over an unstated period. Based on visitor figures and demographics, around 180,000 Muslims probably visit the US each year so it's not a huge percentage. And how many non-Muslims get similar bans? We don't know obviously, as such cases would not trigger the PC reaction.
        Last edited by xoggoth; 24 December 2015, 15:18.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Can't find any figures on all travellers barred from US at last minute but this sort of thing does happen to others too:

Burnham-on-Crouch family barred from US in nightmare Las Vegas trip and treated 'like terrorists' | Essex Chronicle
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Why are US homeland security operating at Gatwick Airport?
            Ireland has had US pre clearance checks for years, and it's been proposed here for a while as well.

Comment

2 brothers off with their 11 kids, no wives in tow and a FB page banging on about terrorism, looks like the US did their job, the UK should now investigate these people post haste.

Comment

A Muslim who speaks out against radiclaism
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Just the one?

Comment

Just the one?
                    He's one of the most vocal. He also gets death threats from extremist "Muslims".
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      He's one of the most vocal. He also gets death threats from extremist Muslims.
                      I would like to think some of the other billion or so Muslims might speak up.

Maybe John Lennon was right.

Comment

Working...
                      X