• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Next door neighbour's lodger parking on your drive!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next door neighbour's lodger parking on your drive!

Just looked out my front window to find next door neighbour's lodger has parked his car on my drive without permission! WTF is the world coming to?

Anyway, just collared him as he's going back to his carand asked, politely, what did he think he's doing? All apologetic and saying he was only there a short time and as there's no lights on, didnt think anyone was home.

The brassneck of some folk!

I said he should have knocked on the door and asked first and Id have been ok with that for 10 - 15 minutes if he was offloading stuff but parking on my drive without my say so is not on.

What would you have done?
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

I would have twitched my curtains, posted on CUK, tweeted it, put it on Facebook, took a picture and uploaded it to Instagram, videoed it and put it on YouTube, wrote an email to the Daily Mail and penned a strongly worded letter to David Camoron.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I would have twitched my curtains, posted on CUK, tweeted it, put it on Facebook, took a picture and uploaded it to Instagram, videoed it and put it on YouTube, wrote an email to the Daily Mail and penned a strongly worded letter to David Camoron.

HTH BIDI
      Bit OTT dont ya think!?

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
        Just looked out my front window to find next door neighbour's lodger has parked his car on my drive without permission! WTF is the world coming to?

Anyway, just collared him as he's going back to his carand asked, politely, what did he think he's doing? All apologetic and saying he was only there a short time and as there's no lights on, didnt think anyone was home.

The brassneck of some folk!

I said he should have knocked on the door and asked first and Id have been ok with that for 10 - 15 minutes if he was offloading stuff but parking on my drive without my say so is not on.

What would you have done?
        If you 'just' looked out the window and 'just' collared him
        that means he was in your house. As they happened at the same time. I DONT believe you mr B@stard

item 613 on the calendar in the case of Mr B@stard vs the next door Lodger
        parties have been sworn in, take a seat please.

Judge Judy-Optimist
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          If you 'just' looked out the window and 'just' collared him
          that means he was in your house. As they happened at the same time. I DONT believe you mr B@stard

item 613 on the calendar in the case of Mr B@stard vs the next door Lodger
          parties have been sworn in, take a seat please.

Judge Judy-Optimist
          Not very bright are you opto!

Comment

You're a northener aren't you? Your sposed to just punch him straight in the teeth. What's this talking to business?

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
              Not very bright are you opto!
              supposition and hearsay. stick to the facts mr B@stard.

Now did you see the car, go outside then see him
              or
              see the car, see him , then go outside

you have 30 seconds. go
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                supposition and hearsay. stick to the facts mr B@stard.

Now did you see the car, go outside then see him
                or
                see the car, see him , then go outside

you have 30 seconds. go
                Thought you was down the pub?

Comment

Paint stripper on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Paint stripper on the car.

Any good?

Comment