• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thank god for capitalism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    But who really gives a tulip? Maybe if every post didn't contain some kind of slur, and was in some way readable and actually had a point, then people might have a bit more time but as it is, most people read through and just think you're banging on about 'lefties' again so the general consensus is, **** him, he's mad and got some kind of bee in his bonnet.
    If I make a comment about lefties I always back it up with an argument and evidence. Or I make a joke/slur with a one liner.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      But who really gives a tulip? Maybe if every post didn't contain some kind of slur, and was in some way readable and actually had a point, then people might have a bit more time but as it is, most people read through and just think you're banging on about 'lefties' again so the general consensus is, **** him, he's mad and got some kind of bee in his bonnet.
      Which relates to the petty envy in what way?

They are out in the open displaying their petty envy and running anything that doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
      X