• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wit gain during Christmas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wit gain during Christmas

What was yours?

Mine was +15 wit points , thanks to all that joke recycling at C***UK

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    What was yours?

Mine was +15 wit points , thanks to all that joke recycling at C***UK
    Well on the next level up, we don't do 'Wit' points we do 'F**k'wit points, and lo & behold, you're scoring very highly. Well done.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Well on the next level up, we don't do 'Wit' points we do 'F**k'wit points, and lo & behold, you're scoring very highly. Well done.
      That's nice... when is your next fantasy trip in First Class to sunny Cali?

Comment

if wit was tit

you'd be countersunk
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          That's nice... when is your next fantasy trip in First Class to sunny Cali?
          Sunday.

I'll think of your appearance on Jeremy Kyle while on I'm on the plane as I then recline in my bed and sip Champers & quaff caviar.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Sunday. I'll think of your appearance on Jeremy Kyle while on I'm on the plane as I then recline in my bed and sip Champers & quaff caviar.
            I'll think of your apperance on Jerry Springer show, Scotty

Comment

Working...
            X