• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    How's Kim Lardasian ass looking this morning and is she still having words with her little sister about the possible breakup to some rapper or such like?

Comment

leaving the van stranded in the middle of the road
      I've had to pay £150 to get the van back
      Sounds like he got off lightly, I've had to pay more when I've been clamped
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

"I read in the Daily Mail"

Found Nick with Video

Girl horrified when monkeys share moment on car at Knowsley safari park | Daily Mail Online

Daily mail sad face!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

In the clip, parent's Andrew, 38, and Natalie, 32, can be heard yelling: 'No, no, no' as the male animal mounts his partner
          Anyone would think they were the ones "under attack"
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            How's Kim Lardasian ass looking this morning and is she still having words with her little sister about the possible breakup to some rapper or such like?
            I only found out her immigration status and how much her house is worth.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Monkey selfie: Photographer 'relieved' over court ruling - BBC News

Comment

A spokeswoman from PETA said despite the "setback", the case was "a vital step toward fundamental rights for non-human animals for their own sake".
                WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

In the clip, parent's Andrew, 38, and Natalie, 32, can be heard yelling: 'No, no, no' as the male animal mounts his partner
                  Anyone would think they were the ones "under attack"
                  Parent's ?

FFS

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Parent's ?

FFS
                    yep the child belongs to them

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      Parent's ?

FFS
                      Yep, pasted directly from the Fail.

WTF

The case was brought by the campaign group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) which claimed Naruto, a crested macaque from Indonesia, should be the author and owner.

Yet Mr Slater, 50, said the monkey in his photograph was a female called Ella.
                      "At least it's got people thinking about the monkey, its situation, animal rights and how intelligent these animals are."
                      Obviously a lot cleverer than PETA
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X