• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things to do in Leeds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bumped in to an Elvis Presley lookalike convention in a pub in Leeds once. None of them looked remotely like Elvis.

I got very drunk with them. A marvellous night in a tuliphole of a town.

Comment

It's only about an hour away from York by train Leeds has a pretty robust reputation and is not doing so well these days but it has a lot of history so there will be a lot there to see if you like pottering about looking at buildings and so forth.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        It's only about an hour away from York by train Leeds has a pretty robust reputation and is not doing so well these days but it has a lot of history so there will be a lot there to see if you like pottering about looking at buildings and so forth.
        I believe all CFL has left of his Leeds trip is a terrible hangover and possibly a rare STD.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          I believe all CFL has left of his Leeds trip is a terrible hangover and possibly a rare STD.
          Coming over here, catching our diseases

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            They are not that rare up here, they are potent and plentiful!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              They are not that rare up here, they are potent and plentiful!
              How did that cream work out, in the end, rash gone?
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

The permie next to me was just lamenting that he'd forgotten to get his pork out of the freezer this morning. Seems he must have a bad dose this time.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  The permie next to me was just lamenting that he'd forgotten to get his pork out of the freezer this morning. Seems he must have a bad dose this time.
                  Right next to you?
                  You don't share anything with this filthy heathen, do you?

If so, you may have to ask Mr Mac to send over that cream, once he is done with it.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                  X