• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horse racing pundit and reality TV star John McCririck dies, aged 79 - ITV News
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Ross Perot Dies at 89

Remember Perot Systems?

Ross Perot, billionaire and ex-presidential candidate, dies at 89 - BBC News
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

RIP Volkswagen Beetle.

From Nazis to hippies: End of the road for Volkswagen Beetle

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          RIP Volkswagen Beetle.
          Rust In Peace?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

RIP Rip Torn.

Rip Torn, cult actor, dies aged 88 | The Guardian

Comment

Off to that great intergalactic kegger in the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                RIP Rip Torn.
                Life goals: get arrested at the age of 79 for breaking into a bank drunk in the mistaken belief it's my house

Rip Torn in court for breaking into bank 'he thought was his home' | Culture | The Guardian

Comment

Freddie Jones dies at 91

Always liked him, he was quietly brilliant in everything. Especially The Elephant Man. RIP.

Emmerdale star Freddie Jones dead - Actor who played Sandy Thomas in TV soap dies aged 91

Comment

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Andrea Camilleri: Inspector Montalbano author dies aged 93 - BBC News
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X