• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove
    It was all over The World Service when I got up for a slash about then.

Just think, there but for the grace of a deity he could have been some Nip's Japanese war criminal's lunch, back in the day.

Unlike his son!!!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Buzzcocks singer Pete Shelley dies at 63

Buzzcocks singer Pete Shelley dies at 63 - BBC News

RIP Pete...

Do what thou wilt

Comment

Bringing Pizza and Jazz to the masses: Pizza Express founder Peter Boizot dies aged 89 | Food | The Guardian
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

RIP Roger the kangaroo.

Roger the kangaroo: Enormous roo dies aged 12 | BBC News

Comment

Sondra Locke: Any Which Way You Can actress dies aged 74 - BBC News
            Do what thou wilt

Comment

Laverne DeFazio
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Paddy Ashdown: Ex-Lib Dem leader Paddy Ashdown dies aged 77 - BBC News

Old boy of my school, FWIW

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Paddy Ashdown: Ex-Lib Dem leader Paddy Ashdown dies aged 77 - BBC News

Old boy of my school, FWIW
                  Didn't see that coming. Quite a good bloke, according to mutual acquaintances, which is a rare beast in politics. Condolences to his family.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Didn't see that coming. Quite a good bloke, according to mutual acquaintances, which is a rare beast in politics. Condolences to his family.
                    Poor old Paddy Pantsdown.

Indeed I heard nice things about him.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sister Wendy Beckett - TV art historian

Sister Wendy Beckett, TV art historian, dies at 88 - BBC News

Fondly remember her talking about rude paintings
                      Last edited by mudskipper; 26 December 2018, 16:49.

Comment

Working...
                      X