• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stringfellow hawk from airwolf.

Jan-Michael Vincent, star of Airwolf and The Winds of War, dies at 74 - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      That makes I sad.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Goodness me.

I must watch one of his films this evening.

<hiatus>

Well he wasn't in what I thought he was in, but he's in something I didn't know he was in, so I'll watch that instead.

<hiatus>

In the event he wasn't in the film I watched.

I may get around to watching "Bite the Bullet" at some time, but I suspect he didn't have much more than a cameo in it.

IIRC he turned up in "Nash Bridges" as his brother or some such, returned from 'Nam after being MIA.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 9 March 2019, 22:50.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Goodness me.

<hiatus>

Well he wasn't in what I thought he was in, but he's in something I didn't know he was in, so I'll watch that instead.
          His best film was Big Wednesday, surfer film. It’s been a tough week in celebrity land

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dead Celebrities Thread

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Goodness me.

In the event he wasn't in the film I watched.

I may get around to watching "Bite the Bullet" at some time, but I suspect he didn't have much more than a cameo in it.

IIRC he turned up in "Nash Bridges" as his brother or some such, returned from 'Nam after being MIA.
            “hiatus”

Have we turned into Mumsnet?

Ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              “hiatus”

Ffs.
              Feck off & die, snowflake
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                “hiatus”

Ffs.
                Classy - so this a thread some nerds have made so we can pay our respects to the famous, not so famous and infamous people in our own nerdy way - please keep your insults out of it.

TIA!

Comment

Charlie Whiting has left his Formula 1 mortal coil.

Who is Max going to have to go and see now when he has been a naughty boy?

Comment

Dick Dale - Surf Rock icon.
                    Dick Dale: 'King of Surf Rock' guitarist dies aged 81 - BBC News

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

OK, not a new one, but a friend of mine posted on facebook - Jade Goody died of cervical cancer 10 years ago today
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X