• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I feel dirty having to agree with Vetran, but yep, I'm in the camp of you have one chance at life, and when it's gone it's gone.
    If there was not an afterlife, humans would need to invent one. Ditto for God. Alot of it comes down to the inability of humans to understand randomness and statistics.

Comment

Marvins gone
      Hitchhiker's actor Stephen Moore dies aged 81 - BBC News

now we only have AssGoo

Comment

Now all the diodes on my left side are aching.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          Now all the diodes on my left side are aching.
          You'll be needing something to rectify that...
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            You'll be needing something to rectify that...
            Do what thou wilt

Comment

Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd passes away - Reuters

Comment

He got a brief mention on "Last Words" this afternoon.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I had to chuckle...

Hurd resigned from HP in August 2010 after allegations of sexually harassing an employee. An internal probe later "cleared him of those charges, though it found him guilty of filing inaccurate expense reports"

He probaby tried to expense the External Probe which lead to the sexual harrassmant claim.

Probes, both internal and external should be bought with own money.

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Marieke Vervoort: Paralympian ends life through euthanasia at age of 40

Marieke Vervoort: Paralympian ends life through euthanasia at age of 40 - BBC Sport
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Marieke Vervoort: Paralympian ends life through euthanasia at age of 40

Marieke Vervoort: Paralympian ends life through euthanasia at age of 40 - BBC Sport
                      RIP to an amazing athlete and human being!

Comment

Working...
                      X