• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Sanatised fingers crossed that Nadine has wandered around the House of Lords too.
    Sadly, her sparkling personality probably saved dozens of lives. That's a post I never thought I'd, er, post...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Genesis P-Orridge: Genesis Breyer P-Orridge, Musician, Artist and Provocateur, Dies at 70 - The New York Times

Genesis P-Orridge - Wikipedia

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Is Harvey still alive or has Donald/Boris/Andrew had him killed yet?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Roy Hudd. Roy Hudd, actor and comic, dies aged 83 - BBC News

Though I'm struggling to believe that he didn't die decades ago.
          England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
            Roy Hudd. Roy Hudd, actor and comic, dies aged 83 - BBC News

Though I'm struggling to believe that he didn't die decades ago.
            One of those voices that was part of my childhood listening on Radio 4.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Kenny Rogers

Country music star Kenny Rogers dies - BBC News

Comment

Dead Celebrities Thread

The Government closed the bookies and The Gambler died. [emoji853]
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Gabi Delgado:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Albert Uderzo: Asterix co-creator and illustrator dies aged 92 - BBC News

Comment

Manu Dibango, Cameroon jazz-funk star, dies aged 86 of coronavirus | Music | The Guardian

Comment

Working...
                      X