• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellis Marsalis

Ellis Marsalis Jr., pianist, educator and patriarch of legendary musical family, dies of complications from coronavirus - CNN
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tony Lewis, of Duckworth-Lewis rain-rules fame, dies aged 78 | ESPNcricinfo.com
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Adam Schlesinger, lead singer from rock group Fountains of Wayne dies of coronavirus.

They formed in New Jersey in 1995 and were named after a lawn ornament store in the state
        ISTR Tony visited that very same store in an episode of the Sopranos....
        Last edited by The Janter Effect; 2 April 2020, 10:23.

Comment

Well that's just not Cricket.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Eddie Large, of Little & Large: Eddie Large dies at 78 : News 2020 : Chortle : The UK Comedy Guide

I don’t mean he died of Little & Large; he died of coronavirus.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Eddie Large, of Little & Large: Eddie Large dies at 78 : News 2020 : Chortle : The UK Comedy Guide

I don’t mean he died of Little & Large; he died of coronavirus.
              Alas I fear this thread will get busier and busier before this is all over
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Alas I fear this thread will get busier and busier before this is all over
                It'll be interesting to see how policy changes when high profile politicians start dying in numbers.
                Last edited by rogerfederer; 2 April 2020, 12:41.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                  It'll be interested to see how policy changes when high profile politicians start dying in numbers.
                  The dead dictators thread will get busier?

Comment

He had been suffering with heart failure and unfortunately, whilst in hospital, contracted the coronavirus, which his heart was sadly not strong enough to fight.
                    So for Eddie it was being in Hospital that ensured his demise.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                      So for Eddie it was being in Hospital that ensured his demise.
                      Sadly I think that will be the case for many. Best not to do anything that might put you in hospital. Cyclists should bear that in mind...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X