• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    94!

Private Eye will have something to say about that.
    And in ten years someone in a dentists waiting room will be bored enough to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      James Drury, aka The Virginian: James Drury Dead: Star of 'The Virginian' Was 85 | Hollywood Reporter

Well known to those old enough to remember when Western TV series were shown in primetime on BBC1.
      He was a baddie in "Ride the High Country" with Randolph Scott and Joel McCrea, directed S. Peckinpah.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        And in ten years someone in a dentists waiting room will be bored enough to read it.
        No one is ever bored enough to read p94.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Nipper of the yard

Leonard 'Nipper' Read who put the Kray twins behind bars has died | Daily Mail Online

Scotland Yard detective Leonard 'Nipper' Read who famously put the notorious Kray twins behind bars dies aged 95

• Mr Read who was a Detective Superintendent in the Met Police died this morning
          • A statement by the Met police following his death called the detective a legend
          • East End mobsters the Krays were arrested in May 1968 by team led by Mr Read
          bet he didn't think he would make it to this ripe old age!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

John Prine

Songwriter John Prine dead at 73 - music world pays tribute | Louder

Another great songwriter gone. Tuneful day WFH today.
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Dead Celebrities Thread

Human Centipede star Dieter Laser dies aged 78

Not a film to watch with tour mum

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
              Last edited by GhostofTarbera; 10 April 2020, 21:26.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                Human Centipede star Dieter Laser dies aged 78

Not a film to watch with tour mum

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                That was a grim film

Comment

John Conway, mathematician

Only link I can find at the moment is to Twitter.

Comment

Stirling Moss

Sir Stirling Moss death: British racing legend dies aged 90 | The Independent

Comment

my first toy car was a vanwall, in BRG.

Comment

Working...
                      X