• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gill Gascoigne:

Jill Gascoine: Pioneering British actress dies at 83 - BBC News
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Dead Celebrities Thread

Sam Lloyd death: Scrubs actor who played Ted Buckland dies, aged 56 | The Independent
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The singer bloke from the band Steps.......

Last edited by TestMangler; 3 May 2020, 11:09.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Dave Greenfield...

David Paul Greenfield (29/03/49-03/05/20)
          We are deeply and profoundly saddened to announce the untimely passing of keyboard legend Dave Greenfield on the evening of 3rd May 2020. Following a stay in hospital for heart problems, Dave tested positive for the Covid-19 virus last Sunday but he sadly lost his battle last night. Dave had been an ever present in the band since joining in late 1975 and his keyboard wizardry was world-renowned over his 45 year career in The Stranglers. Dave was a lovable, friendly and eccentric character who always had time to chat.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Not sure this qualifies, but a hero of mine

RIP Coach Shula of the Miami Dolphins
            We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Dave Greenfield...

The most catchy time signature of any 20th Century tune. Golden Brown... bloody difficult to keep time unless you are in a trance.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Millie Small - My Boy Lollipop
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  The most catchy time signature of any 20th Century tune. Golden Brown... bloody difficult to keep time unless you are in a trance.
                  Cos there are three different time signatures going on. Main part in 6/8, keyboards are in 3/4, with occasional 4/4 thrown in for good measure.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Florian Schneider, Kraftwerk co-founder, dies aged 73 | Kraftwerk | The Guardian

Comment

Was just about to post that but you beat me to it. Innovators !!!
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X