• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye! Major contributors to "Electronics & Music Maker" back in the day...
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Was not was are no longer walking dinosaurs

Was (Not Was) vocalist Hillard 'Sweet Pea' Atkinson dies aged 74 - BBC News

Comment

Roy: Roy Horn,Who Dazzled Audiences as Half of Siegfried & Roy, Dies at 75 - The New York Times
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Little Richard: Little Richard 'Annoyed' At Death Rumors, 'Still Singing': Report | Billboard

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I thought he had died like 20 years ago !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
              I met him about 20 years ago, and to be fair, he looked dead then...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
                Was not was are no longer walking dinosaurs
                Now known as "Was".
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                  Went past where he lived in Nashville back in February. He lived in the Hilton opposite the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum, and had his own parking space right at the door. I had to slum it in the Doubletree about half a mile away.

...that was back in the day when you could travel. (and expense a hotel/restaurants/bars so you had 24 hours before your flight)
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Nigel.

https://twitter.com/TheMontyDon/stat...93316427825152
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Nellie will have share the attention with the little Yorkie now...
                      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X