• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube

he's seen things you wouldn't believe.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Joel Schumacher, Director of BATMAN, THE LOST BOYS, Has Died - Nerdist
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Maggots Michael.

Might have to watch that now.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

The Lost Boys is one of my favourite films. Very much a product of its era and super cheesy but still good entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            The Lost Boys is one of my favourite films. Very much a product of its era and super cheesy but still good entertainment.
            With a surprisingly good cover of People are Strange by the underrated Echo and the Bunnymen.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              With a surprisingly good cover of People are Strange by the underrated Echo and the Bunnymen.
              Indeed, tis one of the best movie soundtracks. At 14 I wanted to be David (Kiefer Sutherland) so much that me and all my mates fitted plastic disc inserts for the rear wheel of our BMXs. We were totally Lost, or as my mate's mother called us, "Lost? You lot's never been found in the first place!"

Had to stop at getting the full mullet mind.

RIP Joel, thanks for getting me through those awkward teenage years.

qh
              Last edited by quackhandle; 23 June 2020, 08:18.
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Steve Bing

Liz Hurley's ex Steve Bing, 55, jumps to his death from his 27th floor LA apartment | Daily Mail Online

Liz Hurley's millionaire 55-year-old ex Steve Bing and father of her child jumps to his death from his 27th floor LA apartment after becoming 'depressed about lack of human contact during quarantine'

• Steve Bing, a millionaire film producer and philanthropist, has died in LA from apparent suicide aged 55
                • He jumped from the 27th floor of his apartment building after becoming depressed in lockdown, sources said
                • Bing began developing films after inheriting $600million from his real estate mogul grandfather aged 18
                • He is the father of two children - including Liz Hurley's son Damian, born after an 18 month fling in early 2000s
                • Damian and Bing's daughter - Kira Kerkorian, whose mother is tennis player Lisa Bonder - were the subject of an inheritance row with Steve's father Peter, which they won last year
                • Bing was a well-known donor to liberal causes and figures including Bill Clinton, who led tributes to his friend
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Feck. If the only positive from his death is that more people reach out for help then hopefully fewer people will see this as a viable choice.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Feck. If the only positive from his death is that more people reach out for help then hopefully fewer people will see this as a viable choice.

You would have thought being a multi millionaire would have cushioned him somewhat.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      You would have thought being a multi millionaire would have cushioned him somewhat.
                      Money doesn't always bring happiness

Comment

Working...
                      X