• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MythBusters' popular host Grant Imahara dies at 49 of a brain aneurysm | Daily Mail Online

MythBusters' popular host Grant Imahara dies suddenly at 49 of a brain aneurysm

• The brilliant roboticist, who starred on Discovery's popular science show from 2005-2014, passed away on Monday
    • 'We are heartbroken to hear this sad news about Grant. He was an important part of our Discovery family and a really wonderful man,' a representative for Discovery Channel said in a statement to THR
    • His White Rabbit Project co-star Kari Byron and Mythbusters co-host Adam Savage paid tribute to the electrical engineer on Twitter
    'When I was a kid, I never wanted to be James Bond. I wanted to be Q, because he was the guy who made all the gadgets. I guess you could say that engineering came naturally.'
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Elvis Presley's only grandson; suicide at the mythical age of 27:

Grandson of Elvis Presley Has Died at Age 27
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Glee star Naya Rivera's body found: Naya Rivera: Police identify body as missing Glee star - BBC News
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

WTAF!

Oh no!

Comment

Mike Slemen, England and British Lions Rugby Union player RIP
            RFU

Comment

Fleetwood Mac co-founder Peter Green dies aged 73 | Music | The Guardian

Comment

WTF? I was playing early FM just yesterday. RIP.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Albatross is one of my favourite tunes. RIP.
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

One of my guitar heroes.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Also one of my favourite guitarists, he had a vibe that's missing in a lot of modern players

Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
                      X