• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard about this in the past week but didn't remember to post it up

Comment

Bobby Ball, another part of my childhood gone.

Bobby Ball: Cannon & Ball star dies aged 76 after Covid-19 diagnosis - BBC News

RIP Rock on Tommy.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
        Bobby Ball, another part of my childhood gone.

Bobby Ball: Cannon & Ball star dies aged 76 after Covid-19 diagnosis - BBC News

RIP Rock on Tommy.

qh
        A friend of my mum and dad's RIP Mr Harper.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Just saw that. I remember he came and gave a talk to our church 10 or 15 years back which was rather random as none of the young people knew who he was.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Welsh Rugby Legend JJ Williams dies aged 72

JJ Williams: Legendary Wales and British and Irish Lions wing dies - BBC Sport

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The sky is falling.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Gutted to read this. Him and JPR were the huge names around when I started playing (on the wing as well) . Proper inspirations. Every club we played at had a picture of them on a wall somewhere. Sad.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Nobby Stiles, World Cup winner with England in 1966, dies aged 78 | Football | The Guardian
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Nobby Dancing . Legend. RIP.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Very sad. Local lad did well. I was at his This Is Your Life filming about 25 years ago. Pint in the Rovers with George and The King, so much more humility than some of today's lot.

Always remember Nobby talking about when he used to go to matches, hoping that he'd hear over the tannoy in the Stretford End: "we're one short today, could Norbert Stiles please come and get changed." RIP to a local and national hero.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X