• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entertainer Des O'Connor dies aged 88

Entertainer Des O'''Connor dies aged 88 - BBC News
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Surprising the number of celebs dying that you thought had died years ago. Amazed Tommy Steel was knighted last month.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Ray Clemence

Ray Clemence: Former England goalkeeper dies aged 72 - BBC Sport

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          We need a dead scumbags thread. Hopefully they didn't waste much effort treating him.
          There already is one:
          https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ts-thread.html

Pretty sure 'tyrant' doesn't exclude other types of nasty types

Comment

Ray Clemence: Former England goalkeeper dies aged 72 - BBC Sport
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

One of my schoolboy heros. I always tried to emulate his style when playing in goal; loved storming out of my penalty area to slide tackle the opposition attackers Loved watching him.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                One of my schoolboy heros. I always tried to emulate his style when playing in goal; loved storming out of my penalty area to slide tackle the opposition attackers Loved watching him.
                Was a hero of mine in the mid to late 70's too.

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

RIP Arecibo Observatory.

NSF begins planning for decommissioning of Arecibo Observatory’s 305-meter telescope due to safety concerns | NSF - National Science Foundation

November 19, 2020

Following a review of engineering assessments that found damage to the Arecibo Observatory cannot be stabilized without risk to construction workers and staff at the facility, the U.S. National Science Foundation will begin plans to decommission the 305-meter telescope, which for 57 years has served as a world-class resource for radio astronomy, planetary, solar system and geospace research.

Comment

Surprised they didn't see this coming... <get's coat>

Comment

Did they film the ending to Goldeneye there?

qh
                      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X