• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Celebrities Thread

As there seems to be a flurry of departed it might be easier just having one thread, today its RIP Hans Gruber

Alan Rickman, giant of British film and theatre, dies at 69 | Film | The Guardian
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      WHS. I always enjoyed his acting, even if a little hammy at times.

Comment

Dratt too late I was going to start the thread entitled "Hans Down"

http://manapop.com/wp-content/upload...ans-gruber.jpg
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

Based on IMDB there isn't a single year from 88 onwards without an entry.

Comment

Cancer and 69 strikes again. First Bowie then Rickman, there's a pattern here I can't quite make it out. Come 68 I'm going straight to 70.

r.i.p
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

69 is the new 27.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Is Gary Glitter dead yet?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Thought he was already dead. Ok no, that's Rick Mayall. Or is it Rick Wakeman? Always get my celebrities totally mixed up.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X