• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buy to let DOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    No, doom is watching the DFS sofa delivery lorry reverse over your favourite squirrel.

My favourite (grey) squirrel is a dead one.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      My favourite (grey) squirrel is a dead one, preferably blown out of a tree by my high velocity rifle.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I don't think that one has been shot particularly well. The head normally comes off (or is obliterated)

...so I'm told.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

My favourite (grey) squirrel is a dead one.
          Squirrel breast with Satay sauce. Yum!

Comment

...so I'm told.
            You seem to get a lot of third party information in such detail, I don't know how you do it

I tell you one thing, though, I'm not going to try and take this one on again:-

Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 19 January 2016, 09:15.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

6.6% jump in “fresh-to-the-market” two-bed flats over the past year
              Gets my vote for the most mangled stat of the year so far (There will be more).

So the 'policy' is not yet law, was only announced a few weeks ago, but it's the best figure for a year. Hurrah!

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post

So the 'policy' is not yet law, was only announced a few weeks ago, but it's the best figure for a year. Hurrah!
                Just part of the Cameron / Gidiot GB PLC economic miracle, get with the station, man
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  No, doom is watching the DFS sofa delivery lorry reverse over your favourite squirrel.
                  That's "mixed feelings" isn't it? Like when the mother in law reverses off a cliff in your brand new car!
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    That's "mixed feelings" isn't it? Like when the mother in law reverses off a cliff in your brand new car!
                    Or having a threesome with two women but one of them is your wife?
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

FTFY
                      Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Or only being allowed to watch a threesome with two women but one of them is your wife?
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X