• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buy to let DOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    That's "mixed feelings" isn't it? Like when the mother in law reverses off a cliff in your brand new car!
    It'd be worth it, and the car will probably be insured.

Comment

12 viewings booked for the BTL house I am selling, with a number of people that want to get in earlier and more no doubt to come in next week or so.

Any tips on how I should play this to achieve the best selling price?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        PM Dodgy Agent, on here, he's used to doing very little to maximise the income on a transaction.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

12 viewings booked for the BTL house I am selling, with a number of people that want to get in earlier and more no doubt to come in next week or so.

PM AtW. He will pay the best price.

Oh wait ...

Comment

Put them inside house with lots of deadly traps and the first one to escape gets to buy your flat

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Put them inside house with the rest of the, potential, purchasers, fight to the death, winner gets to buy your flat
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Why would you sell when the price can only go up?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Why would you sell when the price can only go up?
                  This is the question I've been asking myself lately. House prices only ever go up, so by all means buy another (bigger) house, but don't for god's sake sell the current one, it's better than a gold mine. Just keep borrowing and keep buying.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    This is the question I've been asking myself lately. House prices only ever go up, so by all means buy another (bigger) house, but don't for god's sake sell the current one, it's better than a gold mine. Just keep borrowing and keep buying.
                    The man clearly knows what he is doing, don't plan seeds of doubts in his mind

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Even better as it goes up and up, you can borrow more money, against it, for fast cars and lavish holidays.

What could go wrong
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X