• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The pound seems rather poorly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Everything about the UK economy is great. Osborne is leading the charge to eliminating the deficit and 'paying down the debt' I'm sure that's what Dave would tell you if you asked him.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
      Genuine question. What do you mean by that?
      Well it seems to, according to the media, like lemmings we're gathering on mass to the edge of a cliff for the final big push.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Yeah, the charge is doing so well that GBP lost good 10% since Osborne got elected.
        They probably measure the debt in $$$ globally, so instant 10% debt reduction compared to the G8 or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          maybe I should have put some sarcasm smiley in my post, but I assumed it wouldn't be necessary. Clearly I was wrong
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            maybe I should have put some sarcasm smiley in my post, but I assumed it wouldn't be necessary. Clearly I was wrong
            Sarcasm??? You? Nevaaaaa
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I saw everyone on the high street selling US$1.38 for the £ - are we about to re-start the industrial sector and start making toys for kids in the States or something?

Comment

Working...
              X