• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition for no postal voting during referendum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Including 76 from overseas - Afghanistan, UAE, Australia, Spain, Thailand...

And 8 from my part of the country
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
      Cornwall was purple last year during the election campaign.

I always like visiting Trago Mills to admire the sculptures the owner has put in the carpark as a testament to his views on the EU
      Ah the Euroskeptic who staffed his stores with immigrants

Anti-European boss criticised for 'hypocrisy' over Polish staff | UK news | The Guardian
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        And 8 from my part of the country
        Barming?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          So for those contractors / consultants who work away from home, who do they invoice for the loss of the day's pay? Or is the proposal to allow any voter to vote wherever they are in the country - so each polling station needs to have a record of who is eligible to vote and who has voted, in real time?

What a ridiculous suggestion.
          Couldn't agree more.

Some of the people I've told to get postal votes, and have got them, do and have worked shifts which means with their travel to and from work the polling station isn't open.

So some NHS workers and off shore workers aren't allowed to vote either?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I can't believe it would ever happen

Key member of Jeremy Corbyn's campaign team has conviction for election fraud - Telegraph

Comment

Working...
            X