• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breast feeding class do many dad attend ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its normal behaviour and not a fetish. Slurp!
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Baby bp could not breast feed. He was tongue tied. In the good old days he would have been checked and sniped on the spot. But now they only investigate if an issue with speech.

Of course Mrs BP got the blame when he could not feed!

We also checked with MrsBP's best friend (whose husband is tongue tied) if oral sex was okay. She said it was.....
      Yep, I remember her saying. There are lots of reasons why babies can't be breast fed and people shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions or judgement.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I will leave this here [NSFW] but funny.

LiveLeak.com - Annual meeting of lawyers in the Ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          ...people shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions or judgement.
          Indeed. Don't mention the McCanns.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            I will leave this here [NSFW] but funny.

LiveLeak.com - Annual meeting of lawyers in the Ukraine
            Don't see anything funny there. I don't understand the language. Guess it is the same with most here.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              Don't see anything funny there. I don't understand the language. Guess it is the same with most here.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Indeed. Don't mention the McCanns.
                Slightly different not being able to breastfeed your child due to medical reasons compared to wilfully leaving them in a vulnerable position.

Thanks for bringing it up again though
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Slightly different not being able to breastfeed your child due to medical reasons compared to wilfully leaving them in a vulnerable position.

Thanks for bringing it up again though
                  Ah - so you shouldn't be quick to jump to conclusions and make judgements with the former, but it's fine to do it with the latter.

Thanks for clearing that up
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Ah - so you shouldn't be quick to jump to conclusions and make judgements with the former, but it's fine to do it with the latter.

Thanks for clearing that up
                    I had not really made up my mind on the McCanns. Until a certain poster of the year said they were entitled to do what they wanted on holiday - including going a couple of hundred yards from their children to enjoy a beer.

If there is one good thing to come out of that horrible situation, I would hope it would be that you cannot wilfully leave your children alone.

Compare to James Bulger who wondered off when his mother was distracted for a second. I reckon most parents have had something like that. His mother got sympathy - quite rightly.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I had not really made up my mind on the McCanns. Until a certain poster of the year said they were entitled to do what they wanted on holiday - including going a couple of hundred yards from their children to enjoy a beer.

If there is one good thing to come out of that horrible situation, I would hope it would be that you cannot wilfully leave your children alone.

Compare to James Bulger who wondered off when his mother was distracted for a second. I reckon most parents have had something like that. His mother got sympathy - quite rightly.
                      Noooooooooooooooo not a resurrection of the McCann thread
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X