PM FAO Admin PM FAO Admin
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: PM FAO Admin

  1. #1

    TykeLike

    SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

    SimonMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire
    Posts
    23,226

    Default PM FAO Admin

    Given the number of dumbarse contractors that come onto the forum asking so blatantly dodgy questions, could you work out a deal with Hector that for every questionable poster you turn over to them, they leave a real contractor alone for 12 months?
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

    ― Marcus Aurelius

  2. #2

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    Given the number of dumbarse contractors that come onto the forum asking so blatantly dodgy questions, could you work out a deal with Hector that for every questionable poster you turn over to them, they leave a real contractor alone for 12 months?
    are you ready for HMRC then?
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  3. #3

    TykeLike

    SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

    SimonMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire
    Posts
    23,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    are you ready for HMRC then?
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

    ― Marcus Aurelius

  4. #4

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,668

    Default

    Can I get immunity from S58 in return please?

  5. #5

    Banned

    FatLazyContractor is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In NLyUK's knickers
    Posts
    7,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Can I get immunity from money stealing ex-wives in return please?
    FTFY

  6. #6

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,497

    Default

    I thought this was one of the first jobs you do on day one at a new site.

    Get login,
    Read though IT and HR policies
    Find coffee machine and canteen
    Go on a totty tour round the building
    Build portfolio of contractors on site to submit to HMRC in return for get out of jail card

    Rest of the gig is plain sailing after that....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  7. #7

    Banned

    FatLazyContractor is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In NLyUK's knickers
    Posts
    7,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    I thought this was one of the first jobs you do on day one at a new site.

    Get login,
    Read though IT and HR policies
    Find coffee machine and canteen
    Go on a totty tour round the building
    Build portfolio of contractors on site to submit to HMRC in return for get out of jail card

    Rest of the gig is plain sailing after that....
    Find the bogs?

  8. #8

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Dactylion 's job has never been outsourced


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North of Watford
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Find the bogs?
    This is NLUK we are talking about.... as he couldn't find his arse with two hands finding the bogs is somewhat pointless.

  9. #9

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dactylion View Post
    This is NLUK we are talking about.... as he couldn't find his arse with two hands finding the bogs is somewhat pointless.
    You wanna see my Goatse impression???
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  10. #10

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Dactylion 's job has never been outsourced


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North of Watford
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    You wanna see my Goatse impression???
    Please accept my apologies.
    When I said you couldn't find your arse with both hands what I meant to say was you couldn't fill your arse with both hands

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •