• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Google boss doesn't know what his salary is

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google boss doesn't know what his salary is

Google boss claims he does not know his salary in Commons grilling | Technology | The Guardian
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

I don't know what my salary is either

Comment

I bet he is a f**king contractor. Look out for someone in A&L asking if their contract is £100,000 per day, what their salary is.

Should I have setup a sockie to ask that?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I bet he is a f**king contractor. Look out for someone in A&L asking if their contract is £100,000 per day, what their salary is.

Should I have setup a sockie to ask that?
        https://companycheck.co.uk/director/...RITTIN/summary
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Surely you can hazard a guess though. Not sure if I know mine but I could take a punt. He should have taken a punt.
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

I'd tell them its none of their business and completely irrelevant to the committee
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              Surely you can hazard a guess though. Not sure if I know mine but I could take a punt. He should have taken a punt.
              Whatever it was, I bet he paid 3% tax.....

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                Good! you wont know what my margin is then
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  Good! you wont know what my margin is then
                  It would only be a percentage of my salary

Comment

TBF I have no idea either, it will depend on all kinds of factors. I don't even see why it's relevant.

So many cases recently of people crying about how much rich people make or whatever, like they're trying to guilt trip them which is idiotic. Crying 'its not fair wahhhh'

That guy who bought the drugs and ramped the price up they did similar stuff, asking him if he felt guilty etc. over and over while he just pleaded the 5th repeatedly.

If you want to charge someone, charge them. Don't **** about trying to guilt them or make them look worse in the eyes of the public.
                    Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Working...
                    X