• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

About time Climate change Taliban took responsibility

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In an effort to shift the remaining images from the previous post.

accelerated loss of ice sheets in the Antarctic
    From the express

Here for example is Dr Jay Zwally, the lead author of this week’s surprising Nasa study that confirms that the Antarctic is gaining far more ice than it is losing.

“I know some of the climate deniers will jump on this and say this means we don’t have to worry as much as some people have been making out. It should not take away from the concern about climate warming.”

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      In an effort to shift the remaining images from the previous post.

From the express

Haha, talk about bad reporting - they left out the bit about how the results were based on estimating how much snow fell over the continent in the last few thousand years and working out the weight of that.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Agreed... except for the evacuating bit

Let 'em swim

New Capital
        Winchester - historical precedent
        Birmingham - Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
        Manchester - <shudder>
        East of the Pennines - <shudder>
        I would have suggested Liverpool, but they'll be underwater too. Hopefully Glasgow will be spared, but I suppose we can always go vertical and retrofit the buildings a la Blade Runner.

Comment

Working...
        X