• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some grim places to eat on the Wharf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some grim places to eat on the Wharf

Kruger 1/5

Canary Wharf food venues listed incorrectly as having poor hygiene - The Wharf

Yuhoki on South Quay - 0/5. What are they doing, using the fish as toilet paper before they serve it?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Yuhoki on South Quay - 0/5. What are they doing, using the fish as toilet paper before they serve it?
    They serve exclusively the traders who lost money - it's a form of unusual and cruel punishment in the City.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      They serve exclusively the traders who lost money - it's a form of unusual and cruel punishment in the City.

HTH
      They serve them sushi or AS sushi?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        They serve them sushi or AS sushi?
        We'll soon find out from Brillo's ex-wives...

Comment

My old boss loved going for breakfast at Krugers... I didn't see the attraction. On my last week in CW, I took him there for the last breakfast as a thanks for the work he had given me.

Best place to eat in CW was Boisdale - Mmmmm Steak, good wine and a Cigar after it!

Worse place to eat in CW was Crussh - What the hell was in those Salads, they tasted horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by ContractorHardman View Post
            My old boss loved going for breakfast at Krugers... I didn't see the attraction. On my last week in CW, I took him there for the last breakfast as a thanks for the work he had given me.

Best place to eat in CW was Boisdale - Mmmmm Steak, good wine and a Cigar after it!

Worse place to eat in CW was Crussh - What the hell was in those Salads, they tasted horrible.
            Boisdale is good.

The Breakfast Club, Tom's Kitchen also worth a mention. Byron always a decent fallback.
            Not ventured up the John Lewis end for food much but I see there's a Bleecker St burger outlet up there now.

Comment

Most places in CW are a rip off for lunch and there is no Subways, McD's, KFC there only cheap place is Tesco, I tend to got the Waitrose and have a Ham and Mustard sandwich £1.50

BTW LondonManc you first name start with M and did you used to may be still do work at a place starting with C ? I think I know you but I could be wrong.
              I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post
                Most places in CW are a rip off for lunch and there is no Subways, McD's, KFC there only cheap place is Tesco, I tend to got the Waitrose and have a Ham and Mustard sandwich £1.50

BTW LondonManc you first name start with M and did you used to may be still do work at a place starting with C ? I think I know you but I could be wrong.
                There used to be a MacD at the roundabout at the east end of CW by the fish market, is it gone.

2 Trafalgar Way
                London, E14 5SP
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post

PM me.

Comment

Working in London sounds seriously wanky
                    Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Working...
                    X