• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Office chair and sit/stand desk recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    FLC shops here: AJ Way - Bariatric Chairs

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      The Aeron is about three and a half grand cheaper than the one I posted
      And probably a better chair...
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        And probably a better chair...
        Better than sitting in a chair made from a 911 seat?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          You want a better chair than an Aeron???
          AYCOTBAC?

Comment

This has been asked so many times and the answer is actually in the top right hand corner:

Advanced Search
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              This has been asked so many times and the answer is actually in the top right hand corner:
              Thanks. A roundabout way back to my own thread. Did I miss something else?

Comment

Why do you need a chair?

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Spoilt for choice. I think I'll just go to IKEA...

Comment

Second hand Aeron with all the accessories. I use these guys in Germany who refurbish them and I could not tell the difference from new.

They will negotiate on price, I got 4 for €1050 and €50 shipping in Europe. They are fully clued up on VAT & ESL if you buy from your limited & will provide the correct paper work for HMRC (or in my case ATC).

Herman Miller Aeron - Schreibtischstuhl ergonomisch - Aeron Stuhl

Comment

I've got the Aeron, best chair I've owned.

I've got a desk you can use standing or sitting. iwantastandingdesk.com | Home to the "Little Jack" and "Big Jack" Standing Desks. Buy with confidence, Stand up for yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X