• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cancelling my Holiday in Benidorm

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Reminds me of my times at the banana club in Amsterdam.
    [nods]
    Another underwhelming experience. Highlight of the banana club for me was when one of the lads in our group fell asleep and the guy in the gorilla outfit came over and posed for some photos with him. Fortunately it was only his banana he was sticking in my mates ear/nose/face. He woke up with the 'gorilla' dry humping him and nearly shat himself

As for Sticky, wow only just retired. One of my first holidays abroad was to Benidorm, and even as a naive teen I found watching the crowd reaction more interesting. Maybe it's because she was a bit of a minger even back then. Is she the one that rides on the leccy mobility scooter in the tv show?
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Reminds me of my times at the banana club in Amsterdam.

Mmmm. Not sure what's worse. Sticky Vicky or the Banana club in Amsterdam, or the fact I've seen both.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Actually, I think I may have seen too much. I can never watch ping pong without smiling.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Those shows are a right of passage.

I'm just grateful I can't picture the phrase "I've got an arse like a blood orange". Maybe there are some other shows out there that should be on the bucket list.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCkz7gzeQYM
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Actually, I think I may have seen too much. I can never watch ping pong because my belly comes in my way
              ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                ]]
                Actually, I think I may have seen too much. I can never watch ping pong without smiling.
                Are they still allowed to, um, puff away on cigarettes?

Or did all that go out of the window with smoking bans?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                X