Migrants in Calais - why don't they Migrants in Calais - why don't they - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posts 41 to 50 of 116
  1. #41

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    34,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Personally I prefer it when they speak English. Maybe I am doing it wrong?
    no he likes 'polishing' its just the thought of it makes him capitalise.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  2. #42

    Banned

    tarbera is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tarbera View Post
    Just buy a rubber dingy (or equivalent) or organised gangs provide services to leave France and head for England (when better weather comes in) across the channel ?

    Or pro migrant groups to organise a Dunkirk style evacuation

    Is this a business idea ?
    1st arrivals today

    http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...nnel-in-dinghy

    Will be thousands by July

  3. #43

    Super poster

    GhostofTarbera - scorchio!

    GhostofTarbera's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tarbera View Post
    1st arrivals today

    http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...nnel-in-dinghy

    Will be thousands by July
    Ok I was a few years out

    Let the flood gates open


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

  4. #44

    Super poster

    GhostofTarbera - scorchio!

    GhostofTarbera's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Ok I was a few years out

    Let the flood gates open


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    And the taps turned full on


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

  5. #45

    Double Godlike!

    Paddy is a fount of knowledge

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    And the taps turned full on


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    What's the problem? Brexit happened in January and the UK are controlling it's own borders. Or, perhaps Bozo doesn't car a sh** about the peasants who voted for him and Brexit.
    Elaine Paige "I refuse to let anyone dictate the shape of my bananas."

  6. #46

    Super poster

    Whorty - scorchio!

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    4,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    And the taps turned full on


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Are you saying you want France (or the EU) to protect our borders for us? You do realise that the French have no reason at all now, ever, to stop migrants from leaving their shores and heading to our bright and pleasant land

    You voted for this fella. You won. Get over it
    Last edited by Whorty; 8th August 2020 at 20:10.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  7. #47

    Double Godlike!

    original PM is a fount of knowledge

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Are you saying you want France (or the EU) to protect our borders for us? You do realise that the French have no reason at all now, ever, to stop migrants from leaving their shores and heading to our bright and pleasant land

    You voted for this fella. You won. Get over it
    If countries in the EU are that fooking good, why leave them to come here?

  8. #48

    Double Godlike!

    Paddy is a fount of knowledge

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    And the taps turned full on


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    For the past twelve months, the UK Government have openly said that they will issue automatic "leave to stay" in the UK for any Iranian claiming asylum. That sort of news travels rather fast social media. Afghans speak the same same language hence most of the refugee boats crossing the channel contain people who are Iranian or Afghans who claim to be Iranian. (The BBC R4 even ran a documentary on this some months ago)

    The long and short of it is that the latest crises is a direct result of Bozo poking the Hornets nest with no thought of the consequences. You get what you vote for.
    Elaine Paige "I refuse to let anyone dictate the shape of my bananas."

  9. #49

    bored now

    eek is always on top

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    25,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    What's the problem? Brexit happened in January and the UK are controlling it's own borders. Or, perhaps Bozo doesn't car a sh** about the peasants who voted for him and Brexit.
    We do control our borders. Which means that France no longer have any legal requirement to take back any migrant they send in our direction. Oops...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  10. #50

    Double Godlike!

    Paddy is a fount of knowledge

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    We do control our borders. Which means that France no longer have any legal requirement to take back any migrant they send in our direction. Oops...
    Priti Patel wants the Royal Navy to pick emigrants out the channel and dump them back in France. She is a really thick ****.
    Elaine Paige "I refuse to let anyone dictate the shape of my bananas."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •