• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Migrants in Calais - why don't they

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Personally I prefer it when they speak English. Maybe I am doing it wrong?
    no he likes 'polishing' its just the thought of it makes him capitalise.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
      Just buy a rubber dingy (or equivalent) or organised gangs provide services to leave France and head for England (when better weather comes in) across the channel ?

Or pro migrant groups to organise a Dunkirk style evacuation

Is this a business idea ?
      1st arrivals today

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...nnel-in-dinghy

Will be thousands by July

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
        1st arrivals today

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...nnel-in-dinghy

Will be thousands by July
        Ok I was a few years out

Let the flood gates open

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Ok I was a few years out

Let the flood gates open

And the taps turned full on

Comment

What's the problem? Brexit happened in January and the UK are controlling it's own borders. Or, perhaps Bozo doesn't car a sh** about the peasants who voted for him and Brexit.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Are you saying you want France (or the EU) to protect our borders for us? You do realise that the French have no reason at all now, ever, to stop migrants from leaving their shores and heading to our bright and pleasant land

You voted for this fella. You won. Get over it
              Last edited by Whorty; 8 August 2020, 20:10.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Are you saying you want France (or the EU) to protect our borders for us? You do realise that the French have no reason at all now, ever, to stop migrants from leaving their shores and heading to our bright and pleasant land

You voted for this fella. You won. Get over it
                If countries in the EU are that fooking good, why leave them to come here?

Comment

For the past twelve months, the UK Government have openly said that they will issue automatic "leave to stay" in the UK for any Iranian claiming asylum. That sort of news travels rather fast social media. Afghans speak the same same language hence most of the refugee boats crossing the channel contain people who are Iranian or Afghans who claim to be Iranian. (The BBC R4 even ran a documentary on this some months ago)

The long and short of it is that the latest crises is a direct result of Bozo poking the Hornets nest with no thought of the consequences. You get what you vote for.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    What's the problem? Brexit happened in January and the UK are controlling it's own borders. Or, perhaps Bozo doesn't car a sh** about the peasants who voted for him and Brexit.
                    We do control our borders. Which means that France no longer have any legal requirement to take back any migrant they send in our direction. Oops...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      We do control our borders. Which means that France no longer have any legal requirement to take back any migrant they send in our direction. Oops...
                      Priti Patel wants the Royal Navy to pick emigrants out the channel and dump them back in France. She is a really thick ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X