• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Migrants in Calais - why don't they

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Thick as pig-tulip is an antisemitic slur? So calling someone niggardly is racist?
    It would appear so...

Some Americans are as thick as pig tulip!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      "antisemitic slurs?". What the f*** are you smoking.
      The sun has gone to his head
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        "antisemitic slurs?". What the f*** are you smoking.
        Pig-s**t and your other current fave, gammon. Both obviously antisemitic in origin, but in your case just cool sounding phrases used to make you look clever when arguing with the bigger boys. You're not really pulling it off, I'm afraid...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Someone's a bit woke today
          Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Pig-s**t and your other current fave, gammon. Both obviously antisemitic in origin, but in your case just cool sounding phrases used to make you look clever when arguing with the bigger boys. You're not really pulling it off, I'm afraid...
          Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            If countries in the EU are that fooking good, why leave them to come here?
            Once upon a time*, England was the coolest place in the world, and we had plenty of need for migrant labour.

*That was ever such a long time ago though...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              The sun has gone to his head
              It is 90-something but I'm indoors with some cold beers and whatever sport happens to be on. You're the resident knower-of-everything, though, so you'd better bring me up to speed.

Comment

It is 90-something but I'm indoors with some cold beers and whatever sport happens to be on. You're the resident knower-of-everything, though, so you'd better bring me up to speed.
                i know you're an idiot, if that helps?

Tell me, why is pig-tulip and gammon antisemitic and not also/or anti islamic? Or is it just folks like you that are linking 'pig' and 'gammon' to the jewish?

Comment

i know you're an idiot, if that helps?
                  Your opinion and a floating turd are worth about the same, so not really.

Tell me, why is pig-tulip and gammon antisemitic and not also/or anti islamic? Or is it just folks like you that are linking 'pig' and 'gammon' to the jewish?
                  A leftist put-down would hardly be deliberately anti-Islamic, would it? Accidents happen though, which is why one should choose one's witty epithets carefully.
                  Last edited by Mordac; 9 August 2020, 18:54.

Comment

You opinion and a floating turd are worth about the same, so not really.

A leftist put-down would hardly be deliberately anti-Islamic, would it? Accidents happen though, which is why one should choose one's witty epithets carefully.
                    Yep, you're an idiot. And a xenophobic one at that. Your kids must be really proud of their father

Comment

Yep, you're an idiot. And a xenophobic one at that. Your kids must be really proud of their father
                      Answering a different point doesn't make you clever, you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X