• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Could you survive a nuclear bomb?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you survive a nuclear bomb?

BBC - How to Survive a Nuclear Bomb

Cheery little 'game' from the BBC based on role playing from the UK government.

If you believe in zombies best leg it quickly.

Worth playing. On my go I was able to take over the gang as top dog and proceeded to drive around in a suped up mustang with Suity screaming from a cage on the front.

#madsuity
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Well that's disturbing.

I got to day two and it just said "YOU HAVE GIVEN UP. YOU HAVE LOST THE WILL TO LIVE."

No I haven't.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Well that's disturbing.

I got to day two and it just said "YOU HAVE GIVEN UP. YOU HAVE LOST THE WILL TO LIVE."

No I haven't.

I'm on day 32 and am now in charge of the Mole people, hunting down the US President in the tunnels below London.

There's no way NorthernLad will finish the first day. There's no accountant for him to ask what to do.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I'm on day 32 and am now in charge of the Mole people, hunting down the US President in the tunnels below London.

There's no way NorthernLad will finish the first day. There's no accountant for him to ask what to do.
        Are you sure you entered the right hole?

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

It's like reading a Suity woe post on CUK then?

Comment

worse than a nuclear war :

top-secret nuclear bunker in Corsham, Wiltshire. Built in the 1950s, it is a 240-acre complex that could accommodate 4,000 civil servants for up to three months.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Depends where it explodes.

What would happen with house prices, will they finally collapse and any house could be bought for a can of beans?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                What would happen with house prices, will they finally collapse and any house could be bought for a can of beans?
                I would imagine houses and people wanting to live in them would be destroyed in equal measure meaning no overall change.

What you want is a Neutron Bomb. Kill all the people, but leave the houses in tact. Then the survivors can have a hundred houses each.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

You have to help everyone to not automatically give up hope.

Which is ridiculous. I'm not letting those leeches win. That's like asking your agency to take a bit more money to make you feel better.
                  Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

I've been stockpiling cans of beans just for this scenario. Prices won't stay low for long and in the mean time I'll have a great rental income.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X