• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Channel tunnel to close on Brexit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Channel tunnel to close on Brexit?

EU referendum: France issues border checks warning to UK - BBC News
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

More reason to vote for Brexit
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

good reason to take back Normandy!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The CESMs are back

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          More reason to vote for Brexit
          Also, that Rose chap from M&S or S&M reckons wages will rise.

Comment

This negative Brexit story line is getting a tad dull. Even if there is merit to some of the stories, it's being lost in the patently obvious nonsense that's also being trotted out. Remain is saying Britain is so useless that we cannot exist without the EU. If it's so bad why are 600k plus people coming here every year.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Also, that Rose chap from M&S or S&M reckons wages will rise.
              Brilliant. That means my fees will increase
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

REMAIN are making all the running.

LEAVE are divided and have no coherent answer to many questions. Bit like the Scottish referendum in that sense.

I have asked a dozen people IRL in the course of the week. Everyone is a "REMAIN", with one exception, and that is a Brit I know who lives in Germany - he was a "Might be tempted to vote leave if I still lived in the UK".

Only 4 months to go .... yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
                  REMAIN are making all the running.

LEAVE are divided and have no coherent answer to many questions. Bit like the Scottish referendum in that sense.

I have asked a dozen people IRL in the course of the week. Everyone is a "REMAIN", with one exception, and that is a Brit I know who lives in Germany - he was a "Might be tempted to vote leave if I still lived in the UK".

Only 4 months to go .... yawn.
                  Sadly that's the gut feeling I have. That said, it has a lot to do with what part of the UK you are in. Here in my UK outpost there's definitely a Remain undercurrent. When I head back to the South East I would say firmly Leave. Basically those who are in the thick of it want out.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                    This negative Brexit story line is getting a tad dull.
                    This entire internal Tory squabble is a bit dull. It's a shame the Tories got to form a government so now it's something the entire country has to pay attention to. The referendum cannot come and go soon enough. Maybe after losing the sceptics will all eff off to Australia or something...

Comment

Working...
                    X