• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    TFA! Stuck at home waiting for a drum kit arrive for sprog #2. She has been having lessons for a while and is now in the school rock band so happy to upgrade the Lidl drum kit we got her a couple of years ago. I think I am more excited about it turning up than she is
    Sounds jolly noisy to me.....

Comment

Actually going to go and vote on Sunday in the local elections for the first time. I got a sample voter card through the post and it looks like aI could be in the booth for a long time so will be taking sandwiches with me.

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Still cleaning sand from the house.

Wife has told me she is taking me shopping for new clothes.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The legendary BA009 this afternoon. drinking enough Woodfood reserve to get over this weeks spenopalatine, trigmeninal & occipital rf ablation (chronic cluster headaches). I'm in 1A so I doubt I will bump into MF, but hopefully may see MMM. Back next weekend to see the kids then off on 009 again hopefully seeing WTFH in T5 CCR before his flight.

Comment

Saturday chill out and packing.
            Sunday, First Class to US & Champers.

Expect a new thread. :-)
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Saturday chill out and fudge packing.
              Sunday, Yoga Class at Champneys.

Expect a new thread. :-)

FTFY
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Baby first aid course on Sat for a few hours due date is now only 3 weeks away , then back to the DIY but only minor stuff replace all internal door handles, put up 4 x new curtain poles, put some new led flashing on front porch, and if I get time start rotavating a few bits of the lawn for re-seeding.
                I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

Tonight nowt much planned
                  Tomorrow: cooking a curry as we're having friends over for dinner, so tandoori chicken, lamb bhuna, pliau rice and chapatis to be made.
                  Sunday: live jazz concert at a mates cafe
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Fiddling with the new router.

Windows will be opened before hand just in case.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Off to watch FC United of Manchester play a National League football against Worcester City with my son. That is if it's not going to be called off.

Last time we played, partially famous for killing folks whilst driving dangerously, Lee Hughes scored for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X