• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dyeing your hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had highlights once, just before having my hair cut very, very short at the back. It ended up spotty - I pretended it was intentional...

Comment

FTFY
      Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      And?

Also very boring. You should have bleached it and dyed it some strange colour then gone home and explained your sexual transformation ambitions to your parents.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

And....

FTFY too

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I had highlights once, just before having my hair cut very, very short at the back. I ended up with a spotty neck - I pretended it was intentional...
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I don't know if this counts but I bleached my hair blond once when I was at university (I was blond as a kid).
          Now that you're older, you should give it another shot....

Comment

And?

Also very boring. You should have bleached it and dyed it some strange colour then gone home to visit your parents.
            BTDT, actually I wasn't at university but still at school. Back in the 70's I had it multicoloured and then went really white blond. That was done by a couple of young girls and boy, did it hurt. My mother went a little bit apetulip until her mother reminded her that she was once kicked out of school in the 50's for dying her hair red

I also had the ultimate mullet once, a number 1 on top and rather long at the back but that was because I was flat on my back in hospital and after 3 months of that, it was decided I needed a haircut but they weren't able to cut the back bit. If you ever saw a program called TV Eye back in '81, there was an episode about motorcycle accidents where 15 minute was basically just me and you can see the really awful haircut
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              BTDT, actually I wasn't at university but still at school. Back in the 70's I had it multicoloured and then went really white blond. That was done by a couple of young girls and boy, did it hurt. My mother went a little bit apetulip until her mother reminded her that she was once kicked out of school in the 50's for dying her hair red
              Were you channelling David Bowie or punk?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

And?
                And there was a thread/poll about it, and this is my answer. It didn't ask for interesting answers.

Though the first time it went ginger and I had to re-do it.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X