Trump on Indian outsourcing Trump on Indian outsourcing
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 36

Contractor Among Contractors

CoolCat has more data than eek

Default Trump on Indian outsourcing

Donald J. Trump Position on Visas

"Megyn Kelly asked about highly-skilled immigration. The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions."

If only a UK politician would say the same about ICT visas here.

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

With all his random ramblings a few are going to make sense. Doesn't stop him being a bigotted bullying loony with the style and grace of a gangrenous paper cut.
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    With all his random ramblings a few are going to make sense. Doesn't stop him being a bigotted bullying loony with the style and grace of a gangrenous paper cut.
    spot on, very scary man!
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post

"Megyn Kelly asked about highly-skilled immigration. The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions."

And oddly I would expect Corbyn to say it. Immigration only benefits the rich. Strangely he wants a UK open doors policy.
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

More fingers than teeth

DodgyAgent is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post

Trump gets my vote
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

I live on CUK

SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Trump gets my vote
    That's because you are thick.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Super poster

SlipTheJab is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Default not something you would see in the UK?

India challenges US visa price hike at World Trade Organisation • The Register

India has complained to the World Trade Organisation (WTO) about the United States' decision to increase visa application fees.

The USA last year doubled the fee required to apply for an H1-B visa, a class of temporary visa for skilled workers. Fees rose to US4,000 per application.

Indian technology companies have complained long and loud about the cost of H1-B visas, arguing that they need to bring workers from India to the USA to grow their businesses. US businesses retort that Indian companies could hire locals with comparable skills, but prefer to import people who they pay lower wages.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

I've said this before, but the UK should release a limited number of high skilled work permits, and then they should be auctioned off to the highest bidders.

More fingers than teeth

DodgyAgent is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    Only where it matters
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone