• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruitment Agencies Getting Worse...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Well done team. Nail those references. Keep it up
    To your bald head?

Comment

Originally posted by Neomash View Post
      Pretty sure a fairly sizable IT recruitment agencies ineptitude has just cost me a six figure contract.
      £1,000.00 isn't a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Are you me?
        Very unlikely:
        a) The pimp thought the OP was vaguely competent and was viable to send to interview.
        b) The OP didn't drip feed the information bit-by-bit over several posts with each post altering the scenario enough to materially affect opinion.
        c) The OP wasn't sobbing and whining.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Are you me?
          No, but you could be twins....

Comment

Just like she missed on the lottery Couple FUMING after missing out on £35million lotto win due to glitch on Lottery App | UK | News | Daily Express

Comment

Recruitment Agencies Getting Worse...

Okay, as thought, the general consensus is tough titty.

Any tips on how to prevent this happening to me in the future? "bobspud" mentioned, "You simply helped them by not doing a few simple things to make sure they are telling the truth about using you."

No idea what these 'simple things' are I'm afraid...

Comment

Working...
              X