• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London

Now I know why it's full of foreigners, it's ******* expensive so I suspect they're the only ones who can afford anything. Mind you 3.80 for the tube from Heathrow to Kings Cross is a bargain and no cockwomble buskers on it either 😎
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Now I know why it's full of foreigners, it's ******* expensive so I suspect they're the only ones who can afford anything. Mind you 3.80 for the tube from Heathrow to Kings Cross is a bargain and no cockwomble buskers on it either 😎
    Of course it's full of foreigners, London it's tourist place and a very good one

Comment

The Tube's pointless. You go in it, go underground for a bit, come out and you're still in bloody London.

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Mind you 3.80 for the tube from Heathrow to Kings Cross..
        Is that the price of the ticket or the average number of hours it takes to get there?
        -

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          The Tube's pointless. You go in it, go underground for a bit, come out and you're still in bloody London.

Didn't used to be - until 1961, the Metropolitan line ran to Aylesbury

Underground History - Quaiton Road to Verney Juction

Comment

Mind you 3.80 for the tube from Heathrow to Kings Cross..
            Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            Is that the price of the ticket or the average number of hours it takes to get there?
            Neither. It's his average score per journey....

Comment

no cockwomble buskers on it either 😎
              Busking is so passé...the latest wheeze is for le beggar to stand up and loudly proclaim financial problems and invite the captive audience to help with any contributions they can ... usually there is an accomplice to provides the first donation
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
              X