• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

‘Our 17 properties will lose £16,000 per year’

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cretins.

There's nothing there a well placed invoice for a replacement central heating system wouldn't sort out. Why don't these people have any imagination?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Cretins.

There's nothing there a well placed invoice for a replacement central heating system wouldn't sort out. Why don't these people have any imagination?
      The last time I asked for advice about bleeding radiators on CUK, I needed a whole new central heating system.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        The last time I asked for advice about bleeding radiators on CUK, I needed a whole new central nervous system.
        FTFY

Comment

The last time I asked for advice about bleeding radiators on CUK, I needed a whole new central heating system.
          Ah, I remember that. Your wife (guess it was your ex no-3) spent that night with me in my warm castle.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            FTFY
            What time is that Russian hooker due round? Did she manage to get hold of a squirrel outfit?

Comment

Remember, it's only tax deductible on a BTL

Comment

That's about £1000 per house. Does she mean that, instead of her tenants buying her 17 houses for free, she's actually contributing that amount each year over, what, a 25 year mortgage? So she's buying houses for £25,000 each? still sound like a good deal

Comment

Is Walter Mitty Fan's post-op name "Shirleyann"?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    It started well before Nu Labour - you can blame Major's government for self-certify.
                    Perhaps you have forgotten the big fanfare with Blair and the Cyclops standing in front of the press announcing the fact that they no longer controlled the banks because it was much better if they looked after themselves... That was the point at while the regulatory gloves came off...

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                    That's about £1000 per house. Does she mean that, instead of her tenants buying her 17 houses for free, she's actually contributing that amount each year over, what, a 25 year mortgage? So she's buying houses for £25,000 each? still sound like a good deal
                    Not if you don't have the cash to front the extra money.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      The fact that my local councillors even when they had people in the local area, who would have had to put up with the disruption, supporting the building of new properties turned it down shows that the problems within planning in this country run very deep.
                      Ah but thats not about planning that because they know that they are on the hook to spend cash on creating the extra infrastructure that would be needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X