Has Britain become a depressing dump? Has Britain become a depressing dump?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 78

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

Default Has Britain become a depressing dump?

Seems a lot of people have lost their mojo, or joie de vivre as the cheese eating surrender monkeys would say.

As Brits we've not only got a country with generally dreary weather, we've got a lot of economic, demographic and social issues, massive overcrowding due to immigraion, HMRC nothingtoseeheres on our backs, Tory scumverment, terrorist threats, Brexit uncertainty, rocketing prices for rabbit hutch housing, eco loons and falling salaries and contractor rates.

Is it time for everyone to fill in the emigration papers, live a simpler life in the sunshine? Has Britain become an depressing place to live and work?

Discuss. Or simply post random unrelated tulipe.
    I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable´╗┐.

Banned

FatLazyContractor is NOT a disguised employee

And the women?

If it were not for European (Specifically Eastern) immigration, I would have bought myself a one way ticket to Switzerland

Double Godlike!

oracleslave 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post

Is it time for everyone to fill in the emigration papers, live a simpler life in the sunshine?
    Where's the prawn off to then? Crete?

TPAFKAk2p2

mudskipper is always on top

...live a simpler life in the sunshine?
    Where would you suggest?

Double Godlike!

oracleslave 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    And the women?

If it were not for European (Specifically Eastern) immigration, I would have bought myself a one way ticket to Switzerland
    Given your weight and laziness issues, combined with lecherous overtones, perhaps it's a defence mechanism?

Contractor Among Contractors

Support Monkey is good enough for Jehovah!

Seems a lot of people have lost their mojo, or joie de vivre as the cheese eating surrender monkeys would say.

As Brits we've not only got a country with generally dreary weather, we've got a lot of economic, demographic and social issues, massive overcrowding due to immigraion, HMRC nothingtoseeheres on our backs, Tory scumverment, terrorist threats, Brexit uncertainty, rocketing prices for rabbit hutch housing, eco loons and falling salaries and contractor rates.

Is it time for everyone to fill in the emigration papers, live a simpler life in the sunshine? Has Britain become an depressing place to live and work?

So lets get this straight we shouldn't take immigrants but we should all clear off to other countries, so If I emigrate to Australia what will I be? Oh ya an immigrant

Even with it's problems there are a lot worse places than this country

Super poster

The_Equalizer is NOT a disguised employee

Does look like we've gone back into 'managed decline' mode again. Brexit will be acid test. Remain is as good as hoisting the white flag.

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Problem is you can't escape yourself.
    When you realise the problem lies within you, you'll have made progress.

HTH, BIDI

My post count is Majestic

d000hg - scorchio!

The North is uncrowded, untroubled by terrorism and still quite homogeneous (to the extent you actually notice when you see a black/chinese person outside a city). Plus, house prices are still sensible (ish).

I'm not sure if the weather is much worse than the south really - it's dry on the east and wet on the west and you get really nice long summer days due to being further north.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

Fingers like lightning

GJABS - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Support Monkey View Post
    So lets get this straight we shouldn't take immigrants but we should all clear off to other countries, so If I emigrate to Australia what will I be? Oh ya an immigrant
    We shouldn't take useless immigrants, only the useful ones. And those of us here are mostly "the useful ones" and are likely to be welcomed by other countries