• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plane hijack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Isn't Aberdeen Grampian? Pedant or what!!!??
    Well the website that described him as "an Aberdeen man" is STV. I'm rather out of touch with TV region dispositions up that way, not having been there since last millennium

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Well the website that described him as "an Aberdeen man" is STV. I'm rather out of touch with TV region dispositions up that way, not having been there since last millennium
      When I lived in the Scots Borders, we could get Border TV and STV, but not Grampian.....

Comment

So the hijacker had problems with his ex-wife? Imagine if every man who had problems with his ex-wife hijacked a plane?

I hope he had a superhero outfit on.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          So the hijacker had problems with his ex-wife? Imagine if every man who had problems with his ex-wife hijacked a plane?
          Dig deeper and get a better garden roller - that's what you told me.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I hope he had a superhero outfit on.....
            If you had, you would have quite a number of different types of aircraft under your belt, excuse the pun
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Allowing both STV and Yorkshire TV to claim him as their own
              Every village wanting to claim their idiot, then

"The best selfie ever", what a fecking chunt. Looks like he comes from a family of complete chunts....

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...d-by-relatives
              Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 30 March 2016, 01:31.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                There was known CUKker out in Cyprus atm as well. Albeit in transit.
                That was my first thought too
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X