• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New direction needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    polish chutney
    ??

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
      So i would like to change my user name to employed !

where is highly profitable and can produce a sustainable income that does not involve me watching a screen all day .

what business is worth starting ?

answers please
      You could set up a business advising sportspeople and tv personalities how not to break the law. Charge high rates (because they can afford it) and put in very small letters somewhere in the contract a clause about there being no refunds if indeed they do get arrested and/or convicted of something.

Personally I feel it's a growing market, at least if the tabloid press is to be believed.
      • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
      • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Originally posted by DannyF1966 View Post
        You could set up a business advising sportspeople and tv personalities how not to break the law. Charge high rates (because they can afford it) and put in very small letters somewhere in the contract a clause about there being no refunds if indeed they do get arrested and/or convicted of something.

Personally I feel it's a growing market, at least if the tabloid press is to be believed.
        Sounds like exploitation to me?

Maybe a job for Sasguru he likes to exploit for his own entitlement

Comment

Sounds like exploitation to me?
          It's not exploitation as some stars clearly need it.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

what business is worth starting ?

answers please
            Sell bitcoins on ebay....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              Sell bitcoins on ebay....

anyone got a metal detector ??

Missing: hard drive containing Bitcoins worth £4m in Newport landfill site | Technology | The Guardian

lol

https://twitter.com/howelzy
              Last edited by unemployed; 29 March 2016, 21:00.

Comment

Working...
              X