• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whatever Happened to Tyke Merc?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Incidentally I am Spartacus

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Mods..... Hurry up with this ban. He's making me look thick again.
      Yeah, that's my job.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Yeah, that's my job.
        Part-timer
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Just in case anyone is interested, it turns out that TM is right. He wasn't banned for outing sockies incorrectly but for trolling as a result of his obsession that I was lying to him when I said he was wrong. The individual in question wasn't a sockie. But did begin trolling and causing other trouble and so was banned permanently.

My sincerest apologies for any confusion caused.

btw - does anyone know that the two words beyond the pale were? I've searched for k*ke and n*gg*r but can't find them in any recent posting.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Just in case anyone is interested, it turns out that TM is right. He wasn't banned for outing sockies incorrectly directly but for trolling as a result of his obsession that I was lying to him.

btw - does anyone know that the two words beyond the pale were? I've searched for k*ke and n*gg*r but can't find them in any recent posting.
              Kaffir I presume.
              Last edited by Gumbo Robot; 5 April 2016, 14:44.

Comment

Just in case anyone is interested, it turns out that TM is right. He wasn't banned for outing sockies incorrectly but for trolling as a result of his obsession that I was lying to him when I said he was wrong. The individual in question wasn't a sockie. But did begin trolling and causing other trouble and so was banned permanently.

This is the post you want: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2229130

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
                  Kaffir I presume.
                  Ah- from Arabic "Kafir", meaning "unbeliever". I understand it's a racist term in South Africa, but this isn't contractorsa, so what's the problem?

Comment

Ah- from Arabic "Kafir", meaning "unbeliever". I understand it's a racist term in South Africa, but this isn't contractorsa, so what's the problem?
                    It is good manners, not political correctness, to reject the word 'kaffir' | Nesrine Malik | Opinion | The Guardian

HTHBIDIVVM
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Whatever Happened to Tyke Merc?

LOL [emoji85]
                      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
                      X