• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help needed - Kick ass graphic idea needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I quite like it, especially this one. Looks like Fat Lazy Contractors family tree
    Titter

Comment

Wasn't overly impressed with his site.

Someone has recommended a Dendrogram. I quite like it, especially this one. Looks like Fat Lazy Contractors family tree
      Looks more like a guide to a Saturday night out in Bolton to me..... with them all accumulating in the middle becoming a fox after about 10 pints.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Someone has recommended a Dendrogram. I quite like it, especially this one. Looks like Fat Lazy Contractors family tree

Why don't you search the loft for your old edition of snakes and ladders and then vomit on it. Each glob can be a "product".

Comment

Well, he certainly wouldn't recommend your canine monstrosity .
          Anyways, as many enlightened people have told you, this doesn't belong on one chart.

Disappointing for a PP jockey, but that's just how it is.

Have you thought of getting Accenture involved
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
          X